About the AuthorDr. Zohray Talib is a physician, practicing and teaching internal medicine in an academic center in the US. Interests include global health (particularly Africa), medical education, technology and where they intersect.
- RT @ACHEST1: Universal Health coverage: A health system that leaves no one behind is what we need. 1 day ago
- RT @AAMCtoday: We support women in medicine. RT if you do, too. #WIMmonth https://t.co/UqZ8bn6ahV 1 day ago
- RT @akdn: Since 2002, Pamir Energy has restored 11 micro hydro power plants & upgraded 4,300km of transmission lines #GlobalGoals #SDG7 #qu… 1 day ago
- RT @BjorgPalsdottir: Students brought #globalhealth to #meded They can steer schools towards edu, research & service aligned with #HealthF… 1 day ago
- RT @ACHEST1: “Health workers are a prerequisite for access to health care. Without skilled health workers, no quality health services can b… 1 day ago
- Accreditation Africa Breast Cancer community health East Africa eHealth Eritrea Evidence-based public health Family Planning Global Health Initiatives infant mortality maternal health Medical Education medical tourism Mental Health Millenium Development Goals Neglected Tropical Diseases telemedicine Traditional Healers Uncategorized
- Advice for eLearning programs in Medical Education: Determine the problem first, then find technology
- 6 Trends in Medical Education in Africa
- Partnerships in Medical Education – an African Context
- Why is it exciting to hear of virtual doctors in Zambia?
- Strengthening the Physician Workforce in Africa
Category Archives: Breast Cancer
There are new guidelines published by the USPSTF to start screening women (at average risk) for breast cancer at the age of 50 (not 40 as is currently done). If we were to establish a set of screening guidelines for … Continue reading