About the AuthorDr. Zohray Talib is a physician, practicing and teaching internal medicine in an academic center in the US. Interests include global health (particularly Africa), medical education, technology and where they intersect.
- RT @StanfordCIGH: 1st Women Leaders in Global Health Conference at #Stanford in response to #allmalepanel in #globalhealth! #WLGHChat https… 2 months ago
- RT @TanaWuliji: WHO Bulletin: Attacks on #healthworkers and #health care are depriving people of urgently needed care #NotATarget https://t… 4 months ago
- RT @LoggheMD: In order to #HealTheHealers and end the high #suicide rates among #physicians, we must discuss the elephant in the room. #hcl… 4 months ago
- RT @BjorgPalsdottir: #socialaccountability works #InvestInHealthWorkers twitter.com/thenosm/status… 4 months ago
- RT @theNAMedicine: #Intersectionality as a lens for studying #SDoH, health disparities, health equity, & social justice: https://t.co/hhkxh… 4 months ago
- Accreditation Africa Breast Cancer community health East Africa eHealth Eritrea Evidence-based public health Family Planning Global Health Initiatives infant mortality maternal health Medical Education medical tourism Mental Health Millenium Development Goals Neglected Tropical Diseases telemedicine Traditional Healers Uncategorized
- Advice for eLearning programs in Medical Education: Determine the problem first, then find technology
- 6 Trends in Medical Education in Africa
- Partnerships in Medical Education – an African Context
- Why is it exciting to hear of virtual doctors in Zambia?
- Strengthening the Physician Workforce in Africa