About the AuthorDr. Zohray Talib is a physician, practicing and teaching internal medicine in an academic center in the US. Interests include global health (particularly Africa), medical education, technology and where they intersect.
- RT @FHWCoalition: "We need to invest in the next generation of health workers today, so they are ready to adapt and deliver essential healt… 5 days ago
- @OnlineMedEd Yes! PM me to catch up more 3 weeks ago
- Proud to share a recent publication in Academic Medicine that I led with colleagues in 10 African countries. Our stu… lnkd.in/d8mi_Uk 3 weeks ago
- RT @Cataescobarr: La diversidad enriquece el discurso #Africa #IndianAmerican #Latina COLOMBIA #WLGH17 https://t.co/mfzbuXwKPy 1 month ago
- RT @Laurie_Garrett: "Most of hlth care in #Uganda is done by women but admissn to med schl are men," 70%. "Women have too many things pulli… 1 month ago
- Accreditation Africa Breast Cancer community health East Africa eHealth Eritrea Evidence-based public health Family Planning Global Health Initiatives infant mortality maternal health Medical Education medical tourism Mental Health Millenium Development Goals Neglected Tropical Diseases telemedicine Traditional Healers Uncategorized
- Advice for eLearning programs in Medical Education: Determine the problem first, then find technology
- 6 Trends in Medical Education in Africa
- Partnerships in Medical Education – an African Context
- Why is it exciting to hear of virtual doctors in Zambia?
- Strengthening the Physician Workforce in Africa
Category Archives: Family Planning
When I read that the worlds’ population would soon reach 7 billion people, it wasn’t so much that we reached the next billion that was a surprise, it was the pace at which it happened. Only 12 years after we … Continue reading