About the AuthorDr. Zohray Talib is a physician, practicing and teaching internal medicine in an academic center in the US. Interests include global health (particularly Africa), medical education, technology and where they intersect.
- RT @AAMCtoday: A med school enrollment report released for 2017 shows that women slightly edged out men, making up 50.7% incoming medical… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ghn_news: In 2015, just 50 child and adolescent psychiatrists covered sub-Saharan Africa’s 1 billion people. spectrumnews.org/features/deep-… 1 month ago
- RT @AcadMedJournal: Integrating Social Determinants of Health Into Graduate Medical Education: A Call for Action: ow.ly/VkNC30heplg.… 1 month ago
- RT @AAMCtoday: For the first time ever, the number of women newly enrolled in U.S. medical schools (50.7%) has exceeded the number of men. 1 month ago
- RT @WomenDeliver: "Gender equality is everyone's business, it's on all of us to make equality our reality." —Justin Trudeau, #WednesdayWisd… 1 month ago
- Accreditation Africa Breast Cancer community health East Africa eHealth Eritrea Evidence-based public health Family Planning Global Health Initiatives infant mortality maternal health Medical Education medical tourism Mental Health Millenium Development Goals Neglected Tropical Diseases telemedicine Traditional Healers Uncategorized
- Advice for eLearning programs in Medical Education: Determine the problem first, then find technology
- 6 Trends in Medical Education in Africa
- Partnerships in Medical Education – an African Context
- Why is it exciting to hear of virtual doctors in Zambia?
- Strengthening the Physician Workforce in Africa
Category Archives: Family Planning
When I read that the worlds’ population would soon reach 7 billion people, it wasn’t so much that we reached the next billion that was a surprise, it was the pace at which it happened. Only 12 years after we … Continue reading