About the AuthorDr. Zohray Talib is a physician, practicing and teaching internal medicine in an academic center in the US. Interests include global health (particularly Africa), medical education, technology and where they intersect.
- RT @GWDeanJeffries: 20 yrs later nurses are still underrepresented in media. Nurses have a voice. It's time to be heard. #Woodhull2 https:/… 1 month ago
- RT @malikztalib: The global Ismaili community gathering in Lisbon for the Aga Khan’s Diamond Jubilee #specialmoments #DiamondJubilee #happy… 1 month ago
- RT @akdn: The #AgaKhan University Hospital (AKUH) Nairobi is currently the only one offering a structured curriculum-based programme in car… 2 months ago
- RT @akdn: On 9 June, First MicroFinance Bank, #Afghanistan (FMFB-A) announced the launch of Awdat, a new loan product designed for vulnerab… 2 months ago
- RT @malikztalib: Marking the end of the holy month of Ramadan, Eid ul-Fitr is a time to strengthen faith and community. Through spiritual r… 2 months ago
- Accreditation Africa Breast Cancer community health East Africa eHealth Eritrea Evidence-based public health Family Planning Global Health Initiatives infant mortality maternal health Medical Education medical tourism Mental Health Millenium Development Goals Neglected Tropical Diseases telemedicine Traditional Healers Uncategorized
- Advice for eLearning programs in Medical Education: Determine the problem first, then find technology
- 6 Trends in Medical Education in Africa
- Partnerships in Medical Education – an African Context
- Why is it exciting to hear of virtual doctors in Zambia?
- Strengthening the Physician Workforce in Africa